To ensure prompt, accurate service, all returns require prior authorization by Gun Outfitters Customer Service Department. Gun Outfitters will accept returns within 14 days of the original purchase date as long as the products are new and in original, unopened packaging (some restrictions apply). All concerns must be brought to the attention of Customer Service within 48 hours of receipt of merchandise.
If you receive a damaged shipment, please take note of this and take pictures of the damages. Please keep all packaging and notify Customer Service immediately.
We are unable to take back products with opened packaging and used products. We will issue credit for the return following an inspection, and you will be notified via email if there are any issues or if we are unable to apply credit for the return.
- There will be no restocking fee if an item is returned as a result of our error, shipping errors or merchandise damaged in transit.
- All other returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Returns for items that have been drop shipped directly from the manufacturer will be assessed a 25% restocking fee and must have prior manufacturer approval.
Original and return shipping charges will not be refunded unless the return is the result of our error or merchandise is damaged in transit. Shipping labels will not be issued to consumers. Shipping labels cannot be issued for products classified as hazardous materials. Please contact Customer Service for additional details.
All returns require a Return Authorization number. You can make a return request on our website by emailing [email protected] or by calling Customer Service at 877-363-4867 where we would be happy to walk you through our return process. To process a return request, please follow these easy steps:
- Email or call customer service to receive a Return Authorization number.
- Once we have processed your request, you will receive an email that contains your RA number and additional instructions on where to send the return.
- Once you obtain an RA number, please make sure it is clearly marked and visible on the outside of the package. Packages that do not contain an RA number may be refused.
- Please include a copy of the original invoice and RA form with the package.